Dissemination & Valorization
The impact on target groups are:
- To get familiar with ecosystem concept and increase in environmental awareness
- Provision of innovative ECVET-based model for description of vocational qualifications for professionals in energy supply sector
- Introduction of the pathway for development of knowledge, skills and wider competence
- Delivery of mechanism for transfer and recognition of qualifications acquired within formal and informal settings
- Establishment of a model in mobility processes, thus promoting the process of transfer and work force mobility
- Provision of innovative systematic approach (including green aspects) for design of VET learning pathways for energy supply professionals
- Proposition of transnational ECVET-based study circles based on the learning outcomes and blended learning approach.
- Delivery of innovative content in the field of currently important fundamental/practical knowledge within energy supply, with strong ecological (environmental) value
- Implementation of energy supply strategy and outcomes into recognition of non-formal / informal VET and stimulation of on the job training;
- Innovation of qualifications description of the target users with implementation of EQF principles;
- Improvement and stimulation of mobility procedures through better green structuring, documentation and inter-European relationships.
The impact on relevant stakeholders in clean energy supply and related sectors is based on:
- Improvement the opportunity for training of VET professionals in the target sector
- Improvement of R&D activities in energy supply sector for environmentally sound Technologies
- Improvement of R&D activities for new environmental friendly energy resources alternatives
- Establishment of a network for transfer of the results and provision of ultimate utilization of ECVET-based project outcomes
- Provision of support system in terms of workshops, testing sessions and guides drawing on the staff development experience of all partners
- Assurance of flexible basis for continuing education with quality enhancement in respect to the sectoral/national needs
- Attraction of organizations from the related sectors in long term activities of CLEAN-kWAT in order to improve the employment and work-place training;
- Facilitation and improvement of VET qualifications description process and differentiation establishment between different sectors and areas.
- Use the learning outcomes based scheme flexibility for integration of already existing descriptions of learning outcomes;
- Combination of European measures at sectoral level in the field of qualification frameworks description and certification process in green energy supply.
- Supply of resources database available and adapted to meet needs of the sector
The CLEAN-kWAT project foresees to carry out the following dissemination activities:
- Establishment of project web site and logo;
- Development of a Facebook page of the project as well as to be on the Linkedin, Twitter, Flicker.
- Provision of technical workshops at institutions outside the partnership
- Organization of project seminars;
- Development of network database;
- Development of project DVD;
- Convey the documentaries to you-tube;
- Establishment of off/online strategy;
- Elaboration of Intellectual property rights;